Saturday, September 11, 2010

Q&A's With America's Hotthrob #1

Hey, this is Chad Dylan Cooper! Now, I know lots of you are asking "Why is Chad Dylan Cooper so awesome?!" Well, I have frequently been asked many questions, and I thought I'd share some answeres with this blogging site.

Q: What is your realn name?
A: Chad Dylan Goldfarb :P

Q: How long does it take you to get your hair so perfect?
A: I just wake up and run a comb through it. Then, about an "hour-shower" and a "Chad-tastic rinse."

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Green. Or Chad-Eye Blue

Q: What is your favorite sport and team?
A: Football. Cooper University! We are the CD's! The mighty might CD's!

Q: What is the name of your father?
A: Brad Dylan Cooper. Or Dad Dylan Cooper by me

Q: Favorite book?
A: Why would I read?

Q: Favorite Brand of Gum
A: Bubble Chad

Q: What's the closest call to a "near-death experience?"
A: Once, I asked for spicy chicken with a filae of parmesian on the side. You know what they gave me? A clump of parmesian. I thought I was gonna die!

I'll update more once I think of some more questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment